How do you check a color season before changing your hair?
Publié : 29 sept. 2026 19:57
I need new glasses and am deciding between warm tortoiseshell and dark blue frames. A seasonal quiz gave me an Autumn result, but I am unsure which frame looks better beside my face. The shop lighting is warm, and both options look different outside. Since I wear glasses every day, I want a choice that feels comfortable with ordinary clothes as well as with my skin tone. I have tried each frame with a cream top and a cool gray top, but that also changes the background against which I judge them. I am thinking of trying to take a short video in indirect daylight while keeping the camera exposure fixed. I could also ask a friend to look at the frames in person, since a phone image may exaggerate the warmth of the store lights. While looking up palette terms, I found a page about what is my color palette as a starting point, but I would like a method that works for this purchase, even if my season label remains uncertain. Would you compare the frames with the same neutral shirt, or would you focus on how they balance the color of the eyebrows and eyes? I can make another trip when the light is better. I hope to avoid a rushed decision. I would appreciate firsthand advice. A side-by-side picture may help later.