3 millions de personnes en France ont une maladie rare.
Ne restez pas seul(e). Rejoignez la communauté.

Inscrivez-vous

Ce forum est un service de Maladies Rares Info Services
3 millions de personnes en France ont une maladie rare.
Ne restez pas seul(e). Rejoignez la communauté.

Inscrivez-vous

Ce forum est un service de Maladies Rares Info Services
3 millions de personnes en France ont une maladie rare. Ne restez pas seul(e).
Rejoignez la communauté.

Inscrivez-vous

Ce forum est un service de Maladies Rares Info Services

Checking a Porto Santo day trip before booking

Il s'agit de maladies chez des adultes avec des symptômes d'ordre neurologique ou avec des examens paracliniques (scanner, IRM, EMG, EEG...) évoquant une origine neurologique ou musculaire mais dont le diagnostic n'est pas encore porté.
ChloeVam
Messages : 1
Inscription : 01 oct. 2026 13:03
Contact :

Checking a Porto Santo day trip before booking

Message par ChloeVam »

I have one uncommitted day during a stay in Funchal and am wondering whether a day trip to Porto Santo would feel worthwhile without turning into a transport exercise. The ferry is still only an idea, so I can compare the current timetable with the forecast before deciding. I am trying to judge the usable hours ashore, once the journey to the port and boarding time are included. I would be content with a beach stroll and a meal, rather than attempting a full sightseeing circuit in a few hours. I know the operator's current schedule is the place to confirm departures, and I would also look at any weather or service notice close to the date. While looking for current island reports I found madeira island news though an article cannot replace a live ferry notice. Would you book only when the forecast is clearer? I can spend the day on Madeira instead if the crossing looks uncertain or the time ashore is too short. I am particularly interested in the return trip, including how easily someone without a car can get back to central Funchal. It would be useful to hear from anyone who made this trip recently.


Répondre

Revenir à « Maladies neurologiques et musculaires de l'adulte sans diagnostic »

Besoin d'écoute,
d'information,
d'orientation ?
Contactez notre équipe au

Numéro vert gratuit : 0 800 40 40 43
ou par e-mail sur notre site

Site web
Besoin d'écoute,
d'information,
d'orientation ?
Contactez notre équipe au

Numéro vert gratuit : 0 800 40 40 43
ou par e-mail sur notre site

Site web
Besoin d'écoute, d'information, d'orientation ? Contactez-nous !

Numéro vert gratuit : 0 800 40 40 43
ou par e-mail sur notre site

Site web