3 millions de personnes en France ont une maladie rare.
Ne restez pas seul(e). Rejoignez la communauté.

Inscrivez-vous

Ce forum est un service de Maladies Rares Info Services
3 millions de personnes en France ont une maladie rare.
Ne restez pas seul(e). Rejoignez la communauté.

Inscrivez-vous

Ce forum est un service de Maladies Rares Info Services
3 millions de personnes en France ont une maladie rare. Ne restez pas seul(e).
Rejoignez la communauté.

Inscrivez-vous

Ce forum est un service de Maladies Rares Info Services

Practical Madeira updates before a short family trip

Il s'agit de maladies chez des adultes avec des symptômes d'ordre neurologique ou avec des examens paracliniques (scanner, IRM, EMG, EEG...) évoquant une origine neurologique ou musculaire mais dont le diagnostic n'est pas encore porté.
LucasVam
Messages : 1
Inscription : 01 oct. 2026 12:48
Contact :

Practical Madeira updates before a short family trip

Message par LucasVam »

I have a free morning in Madeira and would like to spend it at one landscape viewpoint rather than moving between several stops for photographs. I will be staying in Funchal and using public transport, which makes the journey back as important as the view itself. I do not need a sunrise location, and I would prefer a place where I can walk safely and wait if a cloud passes through. Some dramatic viewpoints appear easy on a map, but a steep final road or infrequent bus could make the outing much longer than expected. I would take an accessible place over the most spectacular photograph, especially if conditions higher up are unsettled. For an initial shortlist I looked at 3 days in madeira without a car but I am checking individual routes instead of assuming every suggested stop works by bus. Would you stay near Funchal for this kind of morning? A short taxi ride for the last section is possible, although I would still want a clear way to return. I can adjust the day if cloud covers the hills, and I would check current access information before setting off. Any recent transport details would help me make a realistic choice.


Répondre

Revenir à « Maladies neurologiques et musculaires de l'adulte sans diagnostic »

Besoin d'écoute,
d'information,
d'orientation ?
Contactez notre équipe au

Numéro vert gratuit : 0 800 40 40 43
ou par e-mail sur notre site

Site web
Besoin d'écoute,
d'information,
d'orientation ?
Contactez notre équipe au

Numéro vert gratuit : 0 800 40 40 43
ou par e-mail sur notre site

Site web
Besoin d'écoute, d'information, d'orientation ? Contactez-nous !

Numéro vert gratuit : 0 800 40 40 43
ou par e-mail sur notre site

Site web